You will feel sick when you stay here. If you go, your mood will be better.
」她像是已經準備了很久,只見杰瞪了我一眼,像是在警告著我。名利跑馬燈〈轉折〉78利
Although I don’t know if this method is useful, at least it will make me feel better.」
If you want to go, it’s best to go now. There is no one anyway.」
This is the first time I saw that we are going in here.
」What is this for?
」但隨即就被門口那精緻的卡片給吸引,他拿了一個起來,就好奇看著。Then write to her, it will not be so sad.
」名利跑馬燈〈契機〉77利
Jay, actually you don’t have to worry about me.
」After all, I am just an adopted child, and of course I have to learn to be a good baby.
No matter what happens, you should face it together.
」You should explain to them that this is wrong.
」After all, I was not born here.
」名利跑馬燈〈語言隔閡〉76利
But a dream within a dream? 」
名利跑馬燈〈下馬威〉75利
We sit there well, and no one pays much attention.
」華森他們終於離開了,但卻是往最靠近窗戶的位置,還是最裡面的,只不過他們顯然猜錯了,他們所到之處幾乎都是眾人的焦點,當然不管坐在哪裡也是一樣。名利跑馬燈〈痛苦的課程〉74利
Sure enough, the Orientals couldn’t believe it, they didn’t know how to live in the world.
」There are no clear regulations.
」名利跑馬燈〈不合群〉73利
It seems that it will not be boring for some time.
」這一男一女還邊看著我,邊竊竊私語,看起來就不怎麼喜歡我。It’s been a long time since no one played games with us.
」名利跑馬燈〈反感〉72利
Not everyone is as bad as you think, there are good people and bad people here.
」名利跑馬燈〈優越至上〉71利
No matter how bad your mood is, you can’t show it.
」